Your health

General information about the coronavirus in the Netherlands:

Do you have symptoms that are consistent with the novel coronavirus? Then go to the RIVM website for the most up-to-date information and for instructions on what to do in such a case.

Look under the heading: I have symptoms that are consistent with the novel coronavirus. What should I do?

Sexwork and the coronavirus:
Current information is available on the Soa Aids website.

STD test:

Access to the STD clinic is limited. You can only contact the GGD Sexual Health Center (CSG) if you have STD symptoms. Do you have STD symptoms? Call 0703536688 on weekdays between 08:30 and 12:00 or between 13:00 and 16:00 to make an appointment.

In need for money?

Are you self-employed ->

Additional support for the self-employed (In Dutch “zzp’er”)

Do you answer all of the following questions with a “yes”?

  1. Do you have the Dutch nationality or are you an EU citizen and have you lived in the Netherlands for more than 5 years? (see explanation below)
  2. Do you live in The Hague? (If you don’t live in The Hague, you must contact the municipality in which you live).
  3. Are you registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) before March 17, 2020?

Then you can fill in the application form on the website of the municipality of The Hague.

For the explanation, conditions and filling in the application form of the municipality of The Hague, click here.

After assessment, you will be informed in writing whether you are eligible for additional support for self-employed. The letter will state for how long the benefit will be paid. You will receive the amount on your bank account no later than 4 weeks after receipt of the complete application form, all submitted documents and approval of these documents.

Here are the links to other municipalities:





Rotterdam, Maassluis, Vlaardingen, Schiedam en Zoetermeer -> Ask for help at Door2Door

Amsterdam -> Ask for help at P&G292

Are you an EU citizen and have lived in the Netherlands for less than 5 years? Officially, citizens of other EU Member States who have lived in the Netherlands for less than 5 years cannot apply for Dutch social benefits. If they do, they may lose their right of residence. When EU citizens apply for benefits, the municipality must inform the IND, which will then initiate an investigation. Research will show what this means for your right of residence. It is unclear whether this also applies at this time. We are investigating this. We remind you to check with your request the consequences that this may have for your stay.

Do you work through opting-in? ->

It is still unclear whether the additional support for the self-employed (in Dutch “zzp’ers”) also applies to you. The opting-in is a, what has been called, “fictitious employment” that only applies to the tax authorities. Opting-in has no consequences in the employment law or in the social security law. It is not mandatorily insured in the employee insurance regimes (unemployment and incapacity for work) and it has no protection in labor law. Like other self-employed workers (“zzp’ers”), all risk of illness and / or lack of clients falls on the sex worker. We are still not sure if the additional support for self-employed also applies in all municipalities to sex workers who work through opting-in. We are trying to find this out.

Does all the above not apply for your situation?

Then we can apply for you to the fund Sociale Fondsen Den Haag

This fund must be requested on your behalf through an agency. You can contact us for this.

Immediate need for money?

A single contribution of 40 euros can be received through Dutch Emergency Fund

Are you worried about paying your fixed expenses?


The Dutch government has announced that renters who currently have no income anymore due to the coronavirus outbreak and are therefore unable to pay their rent, temporarily cannot be evicted from their houses. For more information, click here.

Health insurance

If you are unable to pay your health insurance due to the coronavirus outbreak, you can contact your health insurer to request a payment arrangement.

Ask the tax authorities for a postponement

You can ask for postponement of your income tax refund (“inkomstenbelasting”) and VAT return (“omzetbelasting, BTW”). You can do this by sending a letter to the tax authorities. Ask your accountant or us for advice.

Alternatives to earn money

Another job?

Do you want to quit sexwork and start another job? Through SHOP social work, you can quickly apply for the social assistance benefit and the job hunter can help you with looking for a new job opportunity. You have to be sure that you really want to stop doing sexwork and not just apply for it because of the situation. Otherwise, the social assistance benefit received must be returned.

Selling clothes?

Take a look at your wardrobe, maybe you can sell your clothes, lingerie or shoes that you no longer use through or The sale of second-hand clothing as fetish objects is not allowed on these websites. For this you can go to Think carefully whether and how you want to protect your anonymity. Only send your clothes after receipt of payment.


Maybe working with the webcam is something for you? If you have a good internet connection, a webcam, and a valid ID, you can get started quickly. Sometimes a credit card is also required. Keep in mind that many providers only allow you when you are in debt to share your images for promotional purposes. To reduce the chance of recognition, you can set Dutch visitors not to see you. If you don’t want to be seen, you can choose to offer phone or chat calls. The best known websites for offering various services are: adultwork, streamate, Big7, my dirty hobby, onlymevip, chaturbate, sexpanther or adulttime (Source: BesD).

Video clips?

You can also create video clips from home and offer them on one of the many porn sites. For each visitor, you receive a commission. Please note that your clips can remain on the Internet forever. Offering erotic photographic material is also an option.

Visit the ‘Ladies Only Club‘ at to share experiences with colleagues about alternative ways of working.

Do you have any questions?

Do you have any questions for us or can we help you with something else?

You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

By phone:

Jacomien 06 81880705

Jesca06 39011581

Viki06 39011579

Dana06 39861338

By e-mail:

Or follow our latest posts on Facebook and Instagram