Good news! We will be open again as of Wednesday 3rd of March, but you do need to make an appointment.
Please Note!: Spot 46 will be closed the 5th of May and the 13th of May because both days are Public holidays.
We are open on :
Wednesdays from 11.00-15.00,
on Thursdays and Fridays from 13.00-17.00.
Would you like to make an appointment for the STD consultation hour or would you like to contact us or our accountant or lawyer?
Call or whatsapp us at:
- Office: 070-3457010
- Dana (also speaks Romanian): 06-39861338
- Jacomien (also speaks Spanish): 06-81880705
- Jesca (also speaks Spanish): 06-39011581
- Viki (Also speaks Hungarian): 06-39011579
What do you need to know in advance:
Would you like to visit us? Please make an appointment in advance. To make an appointment you can call us or you can send us a Whatsapp message.
If you have a cold, unfortunately, you cannot make an appointment with us at the information- and advice center. Of course, you can always ask us your questions over the phone.
Consultation hours of external parties during Corona:
• Consultation Centre for Sexual Health GGD Haaglanden:
The Centre for Sexual Health (CSG Haaglanden) holds office hours at Spot 46:
- Every Wednesday from 18.00 to 20.00 hours
- Every Friday from 13.30 to 16.00 hours
Would you like to be tested for STIs, vaccinated against hepatitis B or do you have questions about contraception?
You can make an appointment by calling us on 070 345 70 10.
• Consultation hours accountant:
every Thursday from 13.00 to 15.00 hours at Spot 46.
Are you looking for someone who can help you with filing sales tax returns, the annual income tax return and / or advising in keeping your accounts? You can get acquainted and request information about the possibilities without obligation.
Make an appointment for the accountant’s office hours at Spot 46. Call Spot 46: 070 345 70 10.
• Legal Consultation Hour by telephone:
Do you have questions about contracts, your benefit or your lease, or do you have a conflict, or would you like to know more about your rights and obligations?
Call Spot 46 and we will have the lawyer call you back. Or make an appointment to call the lawyer together with Spot 46.
The telephone number of Spot 46 is: 070 3457010
• Consultation hours Transgender Network Netherlands:
Are you a transgender sex worker and do you want help and advice with:
– the change of your gender and name in your passport?
– your search for other work?
– questions about your transition or the use of hormones?
– an unpleasant experience where there was discrimination?
– or another gender specific question?
Samira now only works by appointment.
Call or email Spot 46 to make an appointment: 070 345 70 10
Also you can always contact Samira by phone: 0621392397
What do you need to know when you enter our information- and advice center:
- Wear a facemask when entering our center
- Visit alone (without friends or family).
- Visits of a maximum of two people are allowed, if there are already two people inside we will ask you to return at another time when there are fewer people.
- Please use the hygienic hand gel when entering.
- Maintain a one and a half meter distance and make sure you cough / dive into his elbow.
- Preferably use the bathroom as little as possible.
- If desired, there are gloves and mouth masks available that you can wear.
We hope to see you soon!
Team Spot 46