The information- and advice center of Spot 46 is open. However, we will work in a different way than you are used from us.
What do you need to know in advance:
Would you like to visit us? Please make an appointment in advance. To make an appointment you can call us or you can send us a Whatsapp message.
If you have a cold, unfortunately, you cannot make an appointment with us at the information- and advice center. Of course, you can always ask us your questions over the phone.
- Office: 070-3457010
- Dana (also speaks Romanian): 06-39861338
- Eva: 06-81880705
- Jesca (also speaks Spanish): 06-39011581
- Viki (Also speaks Hungarian): 06-39011579
The opening hours of our information- and advice center are:
- Wednesday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday 1 to 5 p.m.
- Friday 1 to 5 p.m.
Consultation hours of external parties during Corona:
Contrary to what you are used to from us, we now work by appointment. You can make an appointment by calling us on 070 345 70 10.
• Consultation Centre for Sexual Health GGD Haaglanden:
The Centre for Sexual Health (CSG Haaglanden) holds office hours at Spot 46/SHOP
every Wednesday from 15.30 to 20.00 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: this is at a different location:
2511 EH The Hague
Would you like to be tested for STIs, vaccinated against hepatitis B or do you have questions about contraception?
You can make an appointment by calling us on 070 345 70 10.
• Consultation hours accountant:
The accountant will again hold office hours on Thursday on every other week from 1 pm to 3 pm at Spot 46.
Are you looking for someone who can help you with filing sales tax returns, the annual income tax return and / or advising in keeping your accounts?
Make an appointment for the accountant’s office hours at Spot 46.
You can get acquainted and request information about the possibilities without obligation.
Call Spot 46: 070 345 70 10.
• Legal Consultation Hour by telephone:
Every Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm, you can call for legal advice from a lawyer.
Do you have questions about contracts, your benefit or your lease, or do you have a conflict, or would you like to know more about your rights and obligations?
Call Spot 46 and we will have the lawyer call you back. Or make an appointment to call the lawyer together at Spot 46.
The telephone number of Spot 46 is: 070 3457010
• Consultation hours Transgender Network Netherlands:
Samira from TNN has a consultation hour at Spot 46 every first Friday of the month from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (the first time will be an exception, which is on Friday, July 31)
Are you a transgender sex worker and do you want help and advice with:
– the change of your gender and name in your passport?
– your search for other work?
– questions about your transition or the use of hormones?
– an unpleasant experience where there was discrimination?
– or another gender specific question?
Samira now only works by appointment.
Call or email Spot 46 to make an appointment: 070 345 70 10
Also you can always contact Samira by phone: 0621392397
What do you need to know when you enter our information- and advice center:
- Wear a facemask when entering our center
- Visit alone (without friends or family).
- Visits of a maximum of four people are allowed, if there are already four people inside we will ask you to return at another time when there are fewer people.
- Please use the hygienic hand gel when entering.
- Maintain a one and a half meter distance and make sure you cough / dive into his elbow.
- Preferably use the bathroom as little as possible.
- If desired, there are gloves and mouth masks available that you can wear.
We hope to see you soon!
Team Spot 46