On Wednesday, May 20th, the information- and advice center of Spot 46 will reopen. However, we will work in a different way than you are used from us.
What do you need to know in advance:
Would you like to visit us? Please make an appointment in advance. To make an appointment you can call us or you can send us a Whatsapp message.
If you have a cold, unfortunately, you cannot make an appointment with us at the information- and advice center. Of course, you can always ask us your questions over the phone.
- Office: 070-3457010
- Dana (also speaks Romanian): 06-39861338
- Jacomien (also speaks Spanish): 06-81880705
- Jesca (also speaks Spanish): 06-39011581
- Viki (Also speaks Hungarian): 06-39011579
The opening hours of our information- and advice center are:
- Wednesday 1 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 1 to 5 p.m.
- Friday 1 to 5 p.m.
There are no health center consultation hours yet. Do you want to make an appointment for an STD test? Here you can find the most up-to-date information about testing.
In addition, the accountant and the lawyers still do not have their consultation hours, but we can put them in touch by phone.
What do you need to know when you enter our information- and advice center:
- Visit alone (without friends or family).
- Visits of a maximum of four people are allowed, if there are already four people inside we will ask you to return at another time when there are fewer people.
- Please use the hygienic hand gel when entering.
- Maintain a one and a half meter distance and make sure you cough / dive into his elbow.
- Preferably use the bathroom as little as possible.
- If desired, there are gloves and mouth masks available that you can wear.
We hope to see you soon!
Team Spot 46