About Spot 46
Due to the coronavirus, the government has decided that the ban on sex work will continue until 1 September 2020.
It may be that you don’t have a job now and that this has consequences for your financial situation.
For the most up-to-date information, click here.
For questions and someone listening, you can contact Spot 46.
For our accessibility and current opening hours click here.
Do not hesitate to contact us. Together we can see what we can do for you.
Spot 46 is the best place to go in the Haaglanden area for free information and advice about working (healthily) in the sex industry. Spot 46 is an initiative by the The Hague municipality and its aim is to improve the position of sex workers.
What does Spot 46 have to offer?
Information and advice about work opportunities as a sex worker, also for beginners:
- answers to questions about work place situations, safety, standing up for yourself etc.
- career development within or outside your expertise (quitting sex work)
- personal advice by a coach and/or work shops
Information and advice about working safely and healthily:
- answers to questions about sexuality, (safe) sex techniques, contraceptives, etc.
- every Wednesday from 18.00 – 20.00 hours and Friday from 13.30 – 16.00 hours the Centre for Sexual Health (Centrum Seksuele Gezondheid, CSG Haaglanden) runs a walk-in clinic for free and confidential STD tests, free hepatitis B vaccinations, information about contraceptives and any prescriptions, morning-after pill and/or pregnancy test.
Information and advice about money and practical matters:
- answers to questions about bookkeeping/ accountant, social benefits, debts, insurances, employment law, permanent residency, etc.
- a walk-in legal advice service is available every Wednesday afternoon from 15.00 – 17.00 hours, where you can ask information and/or advice from a legal expert/ lawyer for free.
- You can request a free appointment with an accountant. Please contact Spot 46